A free one-day bereavement camp for children ( ages 6-14 ) and the adults who love them.
Thank you for your interest in attending this year’s Camp Caring. The camp is being held on Saturday, June 23rd @ 9:00am -5:00pm. Location will be at Faith Christian Fellowship in Morgantown, WV (Monongalia County).
Please complete the form below to secure your space. Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, Camp Director will interview your child. All information and material needed for camp will be provided at contact or through the mail.
Please note this important information:
- The registration form must be completed and signed in order for your child to attend camp. Incomplete information will cause a delay in processing your child’s application and may result in your child being unable to attend camp, as space is limited.
- Each child will be interviewed by Camp Director before acceptance into the camp is finalized.
- If your child requires special accommodations (i.e., dietary restrictions/physical limitations), please let us know immediately. We will make every effort to accommodate special needs.
- Please plan on bringing your child to camp. Arrival time will be provided with additional camp information.
- Adults are able to attend Camp as well and participate in the adult classes.
- All campers can attend camp only once, so that others have the same opportunity.
- Please be sure to read the important information on our request for a media consent and release.
If you prefer to print the application and send in, you can click here to download.