A free one-day bereavement camp for children ( ages 6-14 ) and the adults who love them.
Thank you for your interest in attending this year’s Camp Caring. The camp is being held on Saturday, August 3, 2019. Camp will be held at Camp Mountaineer- 187 Camp Mountaineer Rd. Morgantown, WV 26508.
Please complete the attached registration form and return it as soon as possible to secure your space. Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, Camp Director will interview your child. All information and material needed for camp will be provided at contact or through the mail.
Please note this important information:
- Adults are able to attend Camp as well and participate in the adult classes.
- The registration forms must be completed and signed in order for your child to attend camp. Incomplete information will cause a delay in processing your child’s application and may result in your child being unable to attend camp, as space is limited.
- Each child will be interviewed by Camp Director before acceptance into the camp is finalized.
- If your child requires special accommodations (i.e., dietary restrictions/physical limitations), please let us know immediately. We will make every effort to accommodate special needs.
- Please plan on bringing your child to camp. Arrival time will be provided with additional camp information.
- All campers can attend camp only once, so that others have the same opportunity Please be sure to read the important information on our request for a media consent and release.
For Questions Call:
Donna Davis- Camp Caring Director
If you prefer to print the application and send in, you can click here to download.